We collect large final money judgments in excess of $1 million throughout the United States and abroad. We’re here to help you get what you have earned. Put another way, to collect these commercial judgments we track down and extract assets from debtors, including con artists and fraudsters.
- What Is A Judgement?
- What Is The Life Of A Judgment?
- Brief Summary Of A Case Handled By Andrew L. Quiat
- Do You Take Cases Prior To Judgment?
- Convicted Racketeer: A Story Of Fraud
- For How Long Is A Judgment Collectible?
- Why Should I Pay You For A Feasibility Analysis?
- How Difficult Is It To Locate A Debtor And Obtain A Judgment?
- Can I Use A Collection Agency Or A Judgment Enforcement Company?
- How Long Should I Wait Before Filing A Lawsuit To Collect My Money?
- What Are My Chances Of Being Successful In Collection Of My Judgment?
- How Much Will It Cost To Recover a Judgement And Over What Period Of Time?
- Can Your Firm Help Me Collect a Judgment From A Debt Located In Another State?
- Why Can The Lawyer Who Got My Judgment Not Collect It And Turn It Into Money?
- I’ve Lost a Lot Of Money In An Investment I Made. How Do I Know If I Was Defrauded Or If It Was Just A Bad Investment?
- What Is Racketeering? What Does It Take To Be A Racketeer?